How to Combine Audio and Video on Reaper Video Editor. Sometimes, you need to do many things with your video editing. But sometimes you also need to do a simple thing and one of them happens to be adding audio to your video.
Why Would You Need To Add Audio To Your Video?
Well, there are many reasons why you need to do so. Here are the possible conditions in which you need it.
- You are making a song cover video clip. If you are doing so, then adding your vocal and music to your video clip is an absolute necessity.
- You are recording with a separate audio recorder. Some people, especially situs judi poker and YouTubers, do this. Sometimes their cameras don’t have a good quality microphone, in which case, an external audio recorder becomes important.
Whatever the reason is, now you need to combine the two different things. How would you do that? Here is the step using Reaper video editor software.
How to Combine Audio and Video on Reaper
Adding audio files to the video will certainly give a cool dramatizing effect. Whether it’s just adding sound effects, background, ambiance, or maybe just instruments. There are actually many ways to combine video and audio.
One of the ways is by using the latest Reaper 2020 software. Where we can easily import MP3, WAV, AAC format audio files. After that, you can directly combine the audio into the video being edited.
In addition, this software also provides many audio effects that can be used to improve audio quality. You don’t need high computer specifications to use the Reaper application, just to insert audio into video. So no need to worry about performance. Just try it immediately.
Steps to Combine Music Audio (Mp3, Aac, Wav) to Video
- Open Reaper> Then create a New Project
- Enter the name of the project and select the location for the save project> Press OK
- Create a new project at Reaper
- Creating a New Project
- Next, click the FILE menu> IMPORT
- Search for the video that you want to provide audio/music
- Add music to video
- Import Video and Audio
- Next, import Audio / Music files (Mp3, WAV, AAC, MP4)
- Create a new sequence> Right-click the Video File> New Sequence from Clip
- Then the new sequence will be timed editing
- Drag audio/music that you want to join to the bottom of the video
- Next, adjust the VOLUME of the Music
- How to Add Music to Video with Reaper
- Adjust Audio Gain
- Right-click on the green Audio section> Select Audio Gain
- If the music volume is set. You can render the video directly. By pressing CTRL + M
- In the Render Dialog view, you select the format as H.264
- Wait until the rendering process is complete!
Hopefully, this short tutorial is useful for those of you who are looking for ways to combine audio and video on Reaper (Mp3, Wav, etc.).
Some people really doubt that Reaper has such a feature. Well, they have no idea. Reaper has gone far beyond audio-only editing software. This is proof that you can do such a professional video editing job with this amazing free software.